Apple has released a Safari browser update for Mac users with macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierra operating systems. Later, the same version will be included in the macOS Catalina update.
Safari Latest Version 13
Safari 13 contains improvements to security systems and user privacy. In addition, the update adds some new features, including faster access to the picture-in-picture mode, improved tab search and an updated start page. It is worth noting that after installing Safari 13 all your extensions will be removed, they will have to be reinstalled.
- Updated start page with shortcuts to selected, frequently visited and recently visited sites;
- A warning when entering a password if it is weak, and a suggestion to update it to a more reliable one;
- The ability to enable the “picture in picture” mode using the audio button on the tab;
- Quick jump to an already open tab from the search in the Smart Search field;
- Added support for authentication using a USB security key;
- Bugs fixed, browser security improved.
You can download and install a new update through the “Software Update” section – if we are talking about macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierra. In earlier versions of Safari 13, you can download it directly from the Mac App Store.