As expected, Apple has released public version of macOS Catalina 10.15.2. The updates contain a number of bug fixes, performance improvements, as well as some new features.
Table of Contents
Apple Releases macOS Catalina 10.15.2 Supplemental Update
In macOS Catalina 10.15.2 update, developers returned one interesting feature – support for iTunes Remote, which was not in the new applications for music and TV.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Like other systems, Apple has boosted performance and fixed bugs that users complained about. The company recommends that everyone update their systems as soon as possible. And also users of the 16-inch MacBook Pro, who have already managed to install the macOS Catalina 10.15.2 update, confirm that the new software fixes problems with pop-ups on their device.
Read more: macOS Catalina: Major Update Date Release
Here is the complete list of innovations:
- Change the interface of “Music”;
- Fixed a bug due to which the covers of music albums were not displayed;
- Fixed a bug due to which the equalizer settings were reset;
- Fixed a bug due to which AVI and MP4 files could be displayed as unsupported;
- Fixed a bug due to which manually sorted images in the “Photo” albums could be printed or exported out of order;
- Improved synchronization of books and audio books from iPad or iPhone.
- Improved reliability of synchronization of books and audio books on iPad or iPhone using Finder;
- Fixed a bug due to which reminders could appear out of order in the smart list “Today” of the application “Reminders”;
- Fixed an issue that could lead to slower text input in the Notes application.
The update size is about 3 GB. You can check for an update in the “Software Updates” section of the system settings.