Mimoji are animated personalized images that appeared in iOS 12. But in the next version of the operating system, Apple expanded the capabilities of Mimoji by adding a tool that allows you to use ready-made and create your own stickers. Here is how it works.
Mimoji stickers make it easy and quick to use your own avatars, as well as attract ready-made sets of images of animals, unusual creatures and characters for these purposes. Stickers are integrated into the standard iOS keyboard.
Read more: How to Quickly Type an Emoji on a Mac?
How to Use iPhone Memoji Stickers?
Below is an instruction on how to use Mimoji stickers on iPhone or iPad with iOS 13:
- Open the Messages application and select an existing message or start a new one;
- Click on the field to enter text;
- In the lower left corner, click on the emoticon (starting with iOS 13, a separate button for emoticons appeared on the iOS keyboard, really!);
- Swipe from left to right on the “emoticon keyboard” or immediately click on the Memoji Stickers label and select one of the available options;
- When you first open the keyboard with emoticons in iOS 13, you will see the Memoji sticker. Click on it.
That’s all! So simple. By the way, you can access these stickers both from the Messages application and from the section of the most frequently used emoticons.