The new iOS 13 can be installed on any compatible device, but already without a profile for developers. True, there are some limitations.
Which iPhone devices are supported:
- iPhone 6s;
- iPhone 6s Plus;
- iPhone SE;
- iPhone 7;
- iPhone 7 Plus;
- iPhone 8;
- iPhone 8 Plus;
- iPhone X;
- iPhone XR;
- iPhone Xs;
- iPhone Xs Max;
- iPod touch;
- iPod touch 7.
IMPORTANT: All manipulations with the device you perform at your own risk. The OSXTIPS.NET project is not responsible for damaged devices. If you doubt your skills, I highly recommend that you refuse to install IPSW yourself.
Read more: How to Use .IPSW?
Remember to backup and save all your data. How to do this can be described below:
- Go to Settings -> Apple ID -> iCloud -> Backup;
- Turn on the iCloud backup toggle switch and wait for the completion.
And remember: iOS 13 beta backup is not compatible with iOS 12.3 and below.
Install iOS 13 with IPSW File
I tested it on macOS Mojave:
- Update macOS Mojave to the latest version;
- Install this file after downloading;
- Next step is to iOS 13 IPSW download, find the corresponding firmware version from this site;
- Open iTunes, connect the device to the computer;
- Hold Option;
- Click Update and select the downloaded IPSW file;
- That’s All. Waiting for the installation to finish and enjoy iOS 13.
I want to once again remind you that such manipulations with high-tech devices can lead to irreversible consequences. Everything that is described in the article you do at your own peril and risk, and I can not guarantee that everything will go smoothly. If you do not need to install the latest software ahead of schedule, then you should wait for the official release.