If you recently switched from iPhone 8, iPhone 7 or earlier, you noticed that the “X” models do not have a Home button, because of this decision Apple had to change the mechanics of a forced reboot.
How to turn off iPhone X is a fairly common question asked by owners of the iPhone X-Series in 2019. This article is intended to provide an answer to this question.
How to Turn Off iPhone XS or XR?
- Press and simultaneously hold the side button and any of the volume buttons until a slider appears;
- All that remains is to pull it and power off the iPhone XR or XS.
How to Force Reboot iPhone XS or XR?
All of these items must be completed in quick succession:
- Press and release the volume up button;
- Press and release the volume down button;
- Press and hold the side button until the device restarts.
Apple smartphones are considered to be sufficiently reliable products that work properly and usually do not require shutdown or reboot operations. The hardware stuffing of phones generally rarely breaks down.
Despite the facts listed above, it happens that the iPhone for some reason still needs to be turned off.
For example, a cold restart may be required due to possible charging problems, or you may need to replace the SIM card constantly.