For many users, the iPhone has long been a loyal assistant for many users; here are just a few options, for example, installing your own melody on a device, while still causing some difficulties.
In this article, we will talk about how to record your own ringtone and install it on iPhone and what is needed for it.
How to Set Record Voice Memo to Ringtone
As you already understood, for this option you will need iTunes. All actions are first performed through a computer, and only after that the ringtone is set on the iPhone.
Follow the instructions below:
- Record Voice Memo;
- Click the “triple dots” sign and Share in the lower screen of the voice memo recording menu;
- Now send m4a file of voice to yourself via Email;
- Download the voice memo file to the computer;
- Right click on it and choose Get Info;
- We need to required to change the suffix m4a to m4r;
- Click Use .m4r in a dialog box;
- Now we connect the device to the computer with your iTunes;
- In the section of your device, open the Tones tab;
- Drag file into the window on the right and add it to the synchronization list with your iPhone;
- After the completion of synchronization, check the Ringtones section on your mobile device.
Set Voice Memo to Contact Ring
As soon as you make a ringtone for your iPhone, for example, your daughter’s voice, you only need to set a ringtone for her. Here are the steps you should follow.
- Open Contacts;
- Choose any person to whom you want to assign a ringtone to your iPhone;
- In the upper right corner of the interface, tap the Edit option.
- Scroll section down and tap the Ringtone option and assign a ringtone to the contact;
- Click Done to save and assign the melody to a specific person.
To create and personalize audio files as iPhone’s ringing tones, you can download songs from websites or even applications.
Moreover, if you want to add a voice message as an iPhone ringtone, you can simply use voice memo to turn your voice into a ringtone.
Of course, music downloaded from your computer, background music and other audio files can also be used to create ringtones for the iPhone almost the same way.