Back in 2016, Apple surpassed itself by releasing such a massive update to its regular iMessage messenger. You will not see such advanced features in any competitor service. Too bad iMessage only works between Apple devices. In this article I will tell you how to send invisible text messages written in invisible ink to iPhone and iPad.
Invisible Ink on iPhone
By default, all iPhone and iPad owners have activated the function of previewing incoming messages from the lock screen. And even if third parties can not unlock the device, then view the beginning of the message is not difficult. Just look at the lock screen.
To prevent this from happening, you must send a message written in invisible ink. To read it, you need to unlock the device and go to iMessage, then tap on a veiled cloud and only then will the text appear.
How to Use Invisible Ink on iPhone?
To create a special message follow next steps:
- Write the text in iMessage type of message;
- When you end, make a long tap on the blue button to sending message; (the green button indicates that you are sending SMS, not a free iMessage message);
- A longer press activates the “Send with effect” menu;
- On the Open tab, the Invisible Ink effect is available.
- Select it and click blue “Send” button again;
- Great! We are done it!
By swiping your finger on the message, you will open the contents. After a few seconds of inactivity, the text again becomes white noise. Images are sent in the same way – to view, you must erase the protective layer.