Uber is an international service, developed in San Francisco that allows you to reserve a personal driver in any of the cities in which the mobile application for iPhone or Android works. The service uses dispatch software that automatically sends the driver to the specified location. In this article I will show you how to oreder an Uber ride the easiest way without any troubles.
How to Order an Uber Ride?
Having installed Uber application from the App Store, you should register your Uber account, then enable GPS navigation on your device and follow the steps below:
- Open the application and enter your destination in the “Where to?” field;
- Swipe up on the screen to view all available categories. Click on the one you want to choose for the trip, and confirm your decision by clicking “Select UberX” (the selected category will be indicated on the button);
- You may need to re-confirm the landing site. In this case, move the pin on the map or select an address from the list. Click “Set Pickup Location” to send a request to the nearest drivers in the selected category of vehicles;
- If you don’t need to confirm the landing place, click “Confirm UberX” (the selected category will be indicated on the button);
- After that, the request will be sent to the nearest drivers in the cars of the selected category;
- When the driver confirms your order, the location of the car and the estimated time of its arrival will be visible on the map;
- When the car is nearby, a notification will appear in the Uber app.
A distinctive feature of Uber from classic taxis is non-cash payment, all payments are made through a credit card or PayPal payment system.