Deleting photos from the iPhone and iPad is not a big deal – they selected the images and moved them to the trash. No problem, you can bulk delete photos from the iPhone. But how we can delete a group of images? Since iOS 8, a special batch mode with snapshots is provided for this.
Mass or All Removal of Photos on the iPhone and iPad
If you need to delete a group of photos, then select each of them separately does not make sense. The application “Photo” allows you to perform this operation quickly and without unnecessary clicks.
Read more: Make your Photos Awesome with Editing in iOS
Using standard tools, you can delete photos in just a few seconds:
- Open the standard Photo app on your iPhone or iPad;
- Switch from the Album tab to the Photo
- To get rid of unnecessary frames, tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner;
- Click Select next to each series of photos you want to delete from your device or use “Select All” button;
- Remove the markings from those images that should remain on the device;
- After selecting pictures, click the trash icon in the lower right corner;
- iOS will warn that pictures will be deleted from the device and from the Photostream. Confirm the deletion by clicking on the “Delete” button.
The method of group deletion of photos works on all devices with iOS 8. If you accidentally deleted important pictures, you can restore them in the Album -> Recently Deleted Photos apps section. Here the photos will be stored for another 30 days.