In this article I will tell you how to force restart any iPhone 11 series. Let’s not waste time, let’s get started.
The First Soft Way to Reboot iPhone 11
If the user wants to restart the iPhone 11 for preventive purposes, we recommend that you use the mild method.
The instruction is suitable not only for iPhones 11, but also for other devices with iOS 11 or newer operating system.
- Go to the device Settings;
- Select the “General” section;
- From the proposed features, select the “Shut Down” function;
- After 30 seconds, you can turn on the gadget back. To do this, hold down the button on the side panel exactly until the Apple logo on the device screen lights up. This is an indicator that the iPhone has turned on.
Force Reboot iPhone 11
If your iPhone hangs tight, then only an active forced reboot can help it. In older models, this could be done using the home button, but in the last line of iPhones, the Cupertinos refused it. This has led to cognitive dissonance for most Apple lovers and the search for new ways to solve the problem.
Read more: How to Turn Off iPhone 11?
This method will help not only to restart iPhone 11, but also to fix a number of internal system errors that reduce the gadget’s performance coefficient.
To force restart iPhone 11:
- Press and release Volume Up;
- Press and release Volume Down;
- Press and hold the Power;
- Hold it until Apple logo appears on the screen.
In a similar way, the smartphone enters the DFU mode, which I described earlier, that is, in fact, the role of the Home button in rebooting the device went to the volume buttons.