If you faced this problem, it is not always necessary to contact specialists. You can try to restore the correct operation of the smartphone yourself – it will suddenly cease to go out and will respond to the power button.
The reasons for turning off the iPhone can be of two types:
- Software issues;
- Problems with iPhone parts.
If your iPhone turns off by itself due to software problems, you can do it on your own. And I will tell you about it in this article.
Table of Contents
How to Fix if your iPhone Randomly Dies?
The most common reason for shutting down a device is low battery power. All you need to do is put the phone on charge and press the power button. If he has sat down completely, he will be able to turn on only after 20-30 minutes.
For example, my old iPhone 5S shuts off with battery left. Periodically, it happens that the phone shows a normal battery charge, but in fact the device has been charging for a long time and can suddenly shut down completely. This does not mean that you need to replace the battery; the battery charge indicator may not work properly. This problem can be tackled by a hard reset (it will be discussed below).
Also, if your device can completely turn off on the street in a frost – this is unpleasant, but completely normal. Again, the replacement of the battery is not required, just at a minus temperature outside it is best to carry the iPhone in the inner pocket of the jacket and put a cover on it.
Your iPhone may turn off after installing programs that cause system errors. There are two ways to deal with this problem:
- First of all, you should perform a hard reset (press the Power button and the Home button simultaneously and wait about 15 seconds for the Apple to appear);
- After that, the phone will work correctly again;
- Press the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously and wait about 15 seconds for hard reseting your iPhone X series;
If Hard Reset did not help, you should try to restore the iPhone. Lets try the next steps:
- WARNING! The next step is to restore the device, the data on it will not be lost, but it is best to back up and be able to restore your iPhone later if something goes wrong;
How to backup your device correctly you can read in our article here: How to Back Up your iPhone, iPad?
- After back up we need to resetting the iOS, go to the Settings -> General -> Reset;
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
If these methods did not help, perhaps the reason for disconnecting is not in the installation of programs, but in the hardware of the iPhone. And in this case you should contact the master.