In order not to be late, it is very important to know the exact time and date. For this, in our time, people rely more and more on their smartphones. But what if the time and date on the iPhone are wrong? The answer is very simple – put it yourself! Setting the time and date is incredibly simple and fast.
The Easiest Way to Fix iPhone Time is Wrong
If the device displays an incorrect date, time, or time zone, change each setting instead of using the Automatic function. Let’s say the latest versions of iOS are installed on the device, and the government of a country or region has decided to change the time zone or enter daylight saving time.
In this case, do the following:
- Go to the menu Settings -> General -> Date & Time;
- Disable the “Automatic” function;
- Now you can change the time zone or date and time;
- Click “Time Zone” and select the city with the desired time zone.
This should solve the problem with incorrect time display. If the time is still incorrect, you can try to set the values manually.
Read more: How to Use Guided Access on iOS?
Alternative Way to Fix iPhone Clock and Date are Wrong
Sometimes changing the time on his phone, the user may find that the 28th year of the Heisei Age is set there. This means that the Japanese calendar is selected in the settings instead of the usual Gregorian calendar. Because of this, the time may also be displayed incorrectly.
To solve this problem, you need to take the following actions:
- Go to the “Settings” of your device;
- Select the “General” section;
- Find the item “Language & Region”;
- Click on “Calendar”;
- Switch to Gregorian. Make sure that there is a checkmark in front of it;
- Now, when the time changes, the year will be displayed correctly.
After the time is set in the iPhone, click the Home button and exit the settings menu. Voila! Now you can change the time and date format on the iPhone yourself.