AirDrop is very handy if you need to transfer a file from an iPhone to another iOS device or Mac computer. Yes, it works for someone through time, but these are already shortcomings of both operating systems. However, some users may encounter a problem when the cherished designation of AirDrop is not in the Control Center – the bottom curtain of possibilities.
How to Turn On AirDrop on your iPhone, if AirdDrop not Working or Disappeared?
As it is known, the AirDrop function has changed and is different from the usual variation with a voluminous banner in the Control Center. All that is now needed for data exchange is to make sure that the application is activated in the Allowed Apps section, and the AirDrop protocol Accessibility parameters are set.
If you lost this function, do not despair – you can find it, just follow this instructions:
- Go to Settings -> Screen Time;
- After entering the password, you will see the restrictions menu;
- Choose Content & Privacy Restrictions;
- Next section we looking for is Allowed Apps;
- Turn on the AirDrop toggle switch;
- Then exit the settings and swipe from the bottom to call Control Center again;
- Hard-press with 3D Touch technology on upper left banner with Cell Network, Wi-Fi, etc.;
- Tap on AirDrop icon;
- Choose one of three variants of detection (I prefer “Contacts Only”);
- That’s it! Now all you need to find the device you want to send your files;
Read more: How to AirDrop Data from iPhone to Mac?
Sometimes, after this procedure, you need to restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch for AirDrop to appear. Also, the technology may not work correctly on devices with an outdated version of iOS – it is better to keep your gadget up to date with the latest firmware.
By the way, in the same way, you can set a ban on installing, uninstalling programs and in-app purchases so that no one accidentally deletes your favorite application, and the child doesn’t make purchases in App Store. This method also good for troubleshooting Airdrop on iPad.