While you use Siri in iOS, she remembers your voice and pronunciation and uses this information in the future to improve performance. If you want to delete this information, then here is why and how to do it. In this article I’ll show you how to delete Siri history.
How to Clear Siri History?
There may not be many reasons. For example, you began to notice that Siri does not recognize your voice well or does not respond to commands. Or another person used your device for a while. It is possible that in this case Siri will be “imprisoned” under his voice.
Clear the Siri history is easy:
- First you need to go to Settings -> General -> Siri;
- Disable the Siri slider;
- A window will appear saying that we already know: Siri is collecting information, and it will take her time to do this again;
- Press Turn Off Siri;
- After that, you need to do the same with dictation, as part of the information is stored there;
- Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard;
- Turn off the dictation at the very bottom, after reading a similar message.
Read more: How to Use Siri on Mac?
Now turn on Siri and dictation, if necessary, and start using the assistant again – from scratch.