What is an Apple TV? The online service, where tons of TV shows are laid out, is laid out and sorted; if someone used iTunes, they would immediately fall in love with it. A catalog where everything is beautiful and clear. You can watch the video both through the browser and through the application, the application works on iOS and Android. Sound can be duplicated with subtitles, and there are also various settings for the quality of the video stream. But how to get rid of unnecessary content in the application? This is what will be discussed in today’s article.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Apple TV Movies from iPhone or iPad?
Movies and TV shows downloaded to your device can be deleted using Apple TV. Download icon The download icon next to the purchased item indicates that the item is stored in the cloud, not on the device.
Removing Home Movies and TV Shows in Apple TV
You can remove content from the Apple TV application. Just do next:
- In Apple TV, click Media Library at the bottom of the screen;
- Click Downloaded. If the Downloaded section is not displayed, no video has been downloaded to the device;
- Swipe left on a movie or TV show;
- Click the Delete button.
Note: If you need to delete several objects, click Edit, then click the objects and select Delete in the upper right corner.
Removing Movies and TV Shows in iPhone Settings
You can remove content bypassing the application. Follow the instructions below:
- On iPhone, go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage;
- Click Apple TV;
- Then select “Watch iTunes Video” If there are no downloaded objects on the device, the option “View iTunes Video” is not displayed;
- Find a movie, TV show, or episode to delete
- Then swipe left to the desired item;
- Click Delete.
In my opinion, there is everything you need for happiness. The service can be used for free, the main thing is not to forget to clear the data warehouse.