In Instagram you can find a huge amount of photo and video content on almost any topic. The service provides a search function that allows you to quickly find funny videos or interesting images.
The application automatically saves the search history, which is useful if you need to return to the previous query. However, if you don’t like it, Instagram can delete search queries. In this article I will show you how to clear Instagram search in the quickest way!
How to Delete Searches on Instagram?
By analogy with the Safari browser and other applications, Instagram has the ability to clear the search history. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open Instagram and click on the profile button with three lines;
- Click the gear icon to go to the Instagram settings menu;
- Click on Security icon;
- Next section is Clear Search History;
- Select the menu item “Clear Search History” and click on it;
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the “Yes, I’m sure” button;
- Returning to the search page, you will see that the search history is cleared.
Read more: Make your Photos Awesome with Editing in iOS
With this simple method, you can remove all requests that you would like to protect from prying eyes. It is worth noting that this method allows you to clear search in Instagram in only one account. If you use multiple Instagram accounts, the procedure will have to be performed separately for each of them.