Want to add border to your photo on your iPhone or iPad? We’ll tell you about a little trick that allows you to add colored frames to photos, and you don’t need to download any applications. This is can be done using standard iOS features that are available on the iPad and iPhone.
Read more: How to Turn on Live Photos on iPhone?
Add a Border to a Picture with iPhone or iPad
Open the Photos application on your iPhone or iPad and select the photo to which you want to add a frame and follow the next step:
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner;
- Now press the button (…);
- Choose Markup;
- Press the (+) button in the lower right corner of the screen;
- On the next screen, select the square (or other shape);
- A black square will appear in the photo;
- You can change its color and choose the thickness of the border;
- Click Done in the upper right corner;
- Drag the outline so that it encompasses the borders, and click Done again.
Most often, white and black frames are added to photos, because they perfectly highlight other colors. You can choose the thickness of the frame to your taste.