The native Voice Recorder application allows you to create voice memos directly on your iPhone. This could be a school lecture, a voiceover for a video, an interview for a project, or something else. In this article we will see how it really works!
Record Voice & Audio on iPhone with Voice Memos
- Launch the Voice Memos application;
- Click the Record button;
- Pull up the Black section with the grey line on top;
- To pause recording, click the white button in the form of a bar at the top of the recording tab, and then click on the Pause button;
- Also you can click the Resume button again to continue Recording in the same file;
- To stop recording, click the Stop button;
- Click Done when you will finished, to Save your voice memo.
How Long Can I Record Voice Memos on iPhone?
There is not a specific time limit, but the amount that you’ll be able to record is dependent on the internal storage capacity of your device.
Even if you have never used “Voice Memos” before, you may be interested in its updated version, since now it is more than just a simple tool for recording voice notes. With the release of iOS 12, Dictaphone has become a full-fledged audio editor that will become indispensable for interviewers and musicians, and we will tell you how to use it.